Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lunch at Zushi Bento




This was my lunch on Friday at Zushi Bento, Centro Galleria.



I was craving for something soupy because it was only 23 degrees that day with cold breeze.


I abandoned my homemade packed lunch, Ham & Cheese Sandwish and opted for this Spicy Coco Udon.


The soup was yummy but the udon was overcooked, the udon was so soft. The pan fried chicken fillet was alright, just the taste was pretty plain.


While I was eating, a lady sat at the next table kepy asking what I was eating ad how did it taste. The lady was eating terriyaki chicken bento, with her HANDS. Yes, she used her hand to pick up the food and put in her mouth, totally ignored the cutlery that was given to her. ><


Overall rating for this udon, 3/5. Pretty disappointed, but I got my warm soup fix for the day. :)

No comments: