Friday, September 12, 2008

Red Cray Restaurant

I went to this restaurant with my parents, uncle and aunt, and a family friend when my parents visited Perth in April. Hahah.. and I am only writing about this in September :p

The food wasn't too bad, but wasn;t as good as I have expected. However, this restaurant is always so busy and if you want to dine there, you have to make reservation 1 week in advance (at least). We got in last minute thanks to my cousin who works there.
It was my shout that night and the bill came to about $250.00 after staff discount, thanks again to my cousin. So it was about $60 per person, mind you, that's because we ordered the most expensive dishes in the restaurant. We ordered 2 executive seafood platters, dad had lobster and with risotto, uncle had steak with lobster.

This is the executive platter that I shared with mom. The platter is meant for 2 persons. Mom doesn't take butter nor cheese. So she ate most of the lobster while I eat the cheesy fish.


Dad's lobster and prawn risotto. I didn't think dad enjoyed the dinner as he doesn't fancy seafood and he loves having rice for dinner. He asked me what's risotto, I told him it is rice, short rice... haha he didn't like it. He said it tasted funny. I told him not to touch his food till I took a pic of it, he asked me why must I take pic of all the food he eats. Hahaha...

Red Cray Restaurant

Sandringham Central
86 Great Eastern Highway
Belmont

http://www.redcray.com.au/profile.html

2 comments:

Wandering Gourmet said...

Do they still have that el cheapo seafood platter night?

utterlycynical said...

I dont think so. I know they do pasta night now, think it is every monday. :p

Sorry didn't realise you left a comment here.